Mental Health Support Hotline
ASPE provides access to a mental health consultant and referral services hotline. ASPE Assist is a benefit for all Exchange Participants, including those on the Fulbright U.S. Student Program, during their USDOS program. ASPE Assist is designed to augment the health benefits that are concurrently provided through ASPE. ASPE Assist is operated by The ANVIL Group (Everbridge), in partnership with Seven Corners.
ASPE Assist Services
- Mental health advice
- Mental health crisis support
- Sexual assault response
- Violent Crime response
- Providing advice to grantees when they feel at risk or vulnerable
ASPE Assist is accessible 24 hours a day and is available to provide support to Exchange Participants, including grantees on the Fulbright U.S. Student Program, in urgent and non-urgent situations, including identification and referral of mental health conditions requiring in-person or Telemedicine treatment, and crisis intervention. The medical staff responding to grantee calls are trained to handle serious situations such as sexual assaults and mental health crises. They can also provide medical advice.
ASPE Assist is provided through telemedicine
- Lifetime Maximum benefit is six (6) sessions and must be provided by ANVIL Group
- Any additional sessions require medical recommendation from ANVIL Group, in conjunction with Seven Corners and current ASPE benefits (see ASPE benefits guide*)
$25 Copay for each office visit/telemedicine consultation
- First six (6) ANVIL sessions do not incur a copay
- Co-pays incurred beyond six sessions are billed by Seven Corners to the participant at end of their treatment / prior to the end of their program, not to exceed the plan’s co-pay maximum of $500 per benefit year
- ASPE Outpatient Mental Health Care: Lifetime Maximum benefit is thirty (30) visits*
ASPE Assist Contact Information
When contacting ASPE Assist for the first time, please be prepared to provide your full name and date of birth, ID card number, program name (Fulbright U.S. Student Program) and host country. This information will allow ANVIL staff to verify your status as a U.S. Fulbright Student grantee with the ASPE Health Benefits Plan.
If you unable to call the ASPE Assist line directly and need to have the ASPE Assist team give you a call, please email Anvil_aspesupport@everbridge.com with your name, date of birth, ID card number, program name (Fulbright U.S. Student Program) and host country and indicate that you need them to call you. Make sure to provide them with your complete international phone number, including relevant country codes and area codes.
The information provided by you to The ANVIL Group in the event of an illness, emergency or other personal crisis is considered private. However, it may be responsibly shared within organizations administrating your grant program, including Seven Corners, in their efforts to assist and support you.
Any questions not related to mental health support services – including benefits, claims, coverage – should be directed to Seven Corners Customer Service for assistance. Seven Corners and the USDOS disclaim any and all liability for ASPE Assist, The ANVIL Group or other third-party services.