2 Fulbright/IE University Award for International MBA
Accepted Degree Levels
Grant PeriodAugust Start
Grant Length11.5 Months
Specialized Grant Types
Fulbright Graduate Degree Grants
Up to two awards for the following full-time masters program at IE Business School:
- International MBA
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
IE Business School, fully accredited by the three leading accreditation agencies in the management education arena - AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA -, is one of the world’s leading business schools. IE has a multilingual and multicultural student body that comprises students from more than 70 nationalities.
Upon successful completion of the International MBA program, graduates will receive a private diploma from IE Business School. In addition, students are entitled to request the issuance of the Official University Degree upon completion of these Master's Programs and fulfillment of applicable requirements.
- School: IE Business School
- Length: 11.5. From September 2024 to July 2025.
- Intake: September 2024
- Language: The program can be taken entirely in English, in Spanish, or in both languages. Fulbright candidates may enroll either in the International MBA English or the International MBA Español
- Tuition fees: 82,000 EUR (these are tuition fees for 2023-2024). Fees may vary for the 2024-2025 academic year
- Link to Program's website in English: https://www.ie.edu/business-school/programs/mba/international-mba
- IE Admissions Team – International MBA (IMBAdmissions@ie.edu)
Grantees may only join in the September 2024 intake.
All Fulbright Spain student grantees are required to attend a mandatory orientation which will take place during the second week of September 2024.
Successful candidates demonstrate a combination of the capabilities and drive that a one-year MBA requires, together with an understanding of IE's core values and global mindset. Candidates should have a minimum of three years of full-time work experience.
The International MBA is open to graduate students from all academic and professional backgrounds.
Candidates may not reside in Spain at the time of application or during the academic year prior to the grant. Study abroad in Spain as part of undergraduate studies is not considered residency in Spain. However, other full-time studies at an institution based in Spain or participation in an auxiliar de conversación program are considered residency in Spain.
Degree Level of Applicant
Special Application Instructions
In your Fulbright online application, for Award Name, please select the specific award you are applying for from the drop down menu.
Foreign Language Proficiency
However, please note that an advanced level of Spanish will need to be accredited by any candidate who is not a native Spanish speaker and intends to pursue the International MBA Español.
Fulbright Proposal Types
Letter of acceptance required prior to grant start
To be considered for any of these Awards, two separate applications are required:
- Applicants must apply for the Fulbright Award through the Fulbright online application system
- Applicants must also apply for admission to their chosen Master's program directly to IE University. More information on the IE admissions process can be found at https://www.ie.edu/business-school/
Applicants are not required to have a letter of admission/affiliation at the time of the Fulbright application, but awards are made conditional upon admission to the Master's program of choice at IE no later than February 15, 2024. Applicants are encouraged to apply to their chosen Master’s program at IE as soon as possible.
IE will notify Fulbright directly of all semi finalists who have been accepted to IE by the February 15th deadline.
IE provides full tuition waivers for Fulbright grantees.
These Awards are co-sponsored by the IE Foundation.
All Fulbright Spain grantees are required to arrange their own housing. The Commission provides ample resources to aid in the housing search in Spain, including two webinars prior to departure.